Friday, January 13, 2012

Foodie Friday Finds & Fails

I didn't really have anything planned this Friday, so I am going to just wing it. Tomorrow I am going to a Farmer's Market in Houston somewhere, I promise to given information about it and a review. So I have to go see what I have in the kitchen and what I want to make. 

On to the finds & fails of this past two week since I forgot to post last week...First up is spaghetti squash I was so excited to make this but unfortunately it was a epic fail.

Way under cooked but overcooked at the same time.

Next up was a great find at Whole Foods in Sugar land, yes this store is proving me that is plant based diet friendly. I found these yummy pot stickers that were completely veggie.
These were all gone before I got home

The third find is not food related but yet a find of what the weather did in one day here in Houston with a major cell storm. This picture is from down the street from where I live.



Finally a find & a fail at the same time ... Hopping John with homemade cornbread. I learned the black eyed pea's were not cooked all the way which was the fail and find is that I could make it. 


I hope that everyone has a good weekend , let me know if you had any finds or fails this week. Leave me a comment , I love comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment