Friday, June 17, 2011

First CSA Share

We got the first share well I though it was a little small but it's the beginning of the season. We got two different types of lettuce, radishes, about two pounds of spinach and homemade organic strawberry spread.
This well be my first time eating radishes, I mean I have ate them before in salad. I'm going to try different way to east them besides in a salad.
I will post videos and recipes on the blog and the videos will be attached here from my YouTube channel.
This CSA is Eco friendly they do not use the traditional boxes to give the weekly shares. When you go to pick your share it's behind the stand at the farmers market. The share is in a plastic box with a top inside the box their is a little bit of water to keep the vegetables crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment