Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oh dear blogger I forgot you

Well I'm sorry about the major lack of communication on here, I did disappear again for a couple months. I have a lot going on right now with my job and family. I don't want to abuse my blog or forget it either.

If you noticed my about me section,its  changed,  as I have been posting quite a lot on Instagram recently, it's easier. I have taken on more responsibility at work and been  learning lot more skillwise. At the same time I'm trying to focus on getting really healthy and cut out a lot of junk food. Reasoning about this is my grandpa recently had a stroke, it hit me hard as it was unexpected. I haven't seen him in almost 6 months or so because of my job.

His stroke had made me want to focus on getting back to why I made this blog. I'm going back to my roots; I'm going to get healthy and stay healthy. Along with that I'm going to show how to cook healthy on a plant based aka vegan diet to prevent health issues. Yes that's right, I'm going to change things around a little bit. I'm going to promise to post at least four times a week going forward however if work gets busy I will not be able to post.

So there it is Southern Purple Vegan is going to be about a hard working twenty something girl working hard to make a career at the same time while staying healthy on a plant based(vegan lifestyle). I'm excited about my change I feel it's a good move it's a passion.

Feel free to comment on about the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment