Saturday, September 29, 2012

Plan + Attack = Vegan MoFo

It's been a few days however I'm prepping for Vegan Mofo, it's my first year and I want to make it a good one. I am going to apologize in advance for couple things I may not be able to respond to comments right away due to job hunting and interviews. I'm really focused on trying to get a job at least two months before my next birthday, so I'm really focused. 



If you want to a sneak peak at what I'm doing for Vegan MoFo head over to Instagram and look up me @southernpurplevegan, feel free to look at any of my other pictures. All Vegan MoFo pictures will have the hashtag #veganmofo.


1 comment:

  1. Jojo @ vegan.in.brightonOctober 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM

    Your first MoFo! That's super exciting, I can't wait to read your blog during October.

    ReplyDelete