Saturday, August 17, 2013

Long Time

It's been way too long since I last post anything on here, life kinda took over and now I'm like WTH! It's been almost 6 months since my last post.
A lot has happen in 6 months at my current job I still work for the big orange box store. However I have moved to a level of management from cashier. Yes that is right from being unemployed a year ago to now I have done a lot. However in the process my blog was neglected, which I am sad but it happens.

With this blog being neglected I had two thoughts 1. end southern purple vegan or 2. come back with a vengeance. I have decided to come back with a vengeance, since this my place to vent. I am going to be I am not perfect about being or remembering to write a post but what I can tell you is that I'm honest. So to be honest I will post at least 2 times a week maybe more depending on my schedule from work.

As long as I don't have to work 10+ plus in a row then you'll see post , if I work 10+ days then I might go on hiatus temporarily until I'm sane again. Which at my job I wonder if anyone is really sane, with having to deal with 20+ personalities on the daily.
Besides my update/vent/memo I haven't done anything worth blogging however yesterday was worth talking about which I will do later today.

1 comment:

  1. Just in time for Vegan Mofo fun! It got moved up to September this year.

    ReplyDelete