Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Post

I decide that maybe creating a blog about whats going on in a life of a 21 year whom has a very stressful job that drives her crazy. But I decided that it would be more interesting just to have it be about my daily life. I am going to be telling you about recipes that i make and one's I come across. And of course Shelbie my kitty will be mention at times and maybe even my boyfriend Colin.

I love to cook , and make people happy. Plus I  love photography which is my favorite thing in the world. I may have no gone to college yet, but i will be attending  very soon. I am just that undecided.

I will be cooking through the book 125 Best vegetarian Recipes for the next few month or how ever long it takes. I am determined to learn to cook every thing that i can that is vegetarian.




No comments:

Post a Comment