Thursday, August 30, 2012

Computer Nightmare

Going to sleep at night with a computer on can really give someone weird dreams especially when it doesn't go to sleep. I learned this lesson last night when I was attempting to download Microsoft Office 2010, again for the fifth time. It didn't download it got stuck on the screen saying it was downloading, so I went to bed and woke up. It was still on that screen, so I turned the computer off and eventually it decide to download Microsoft Office 2010 after three hours.

Needless to say waiting for 60 days to get Microsoft Office back on my netbook has been a pain in my butt, simply because I haven't been able to do anything. I have been attempting to use Internet based resume builders for posting on the Internet to get jobs, but these builders make your resume the same like everyone else's. That is why I'm so excited to have Microsoft Office back, because now I don't have to use my mom's computer for creating a resume. 

It's really a good thing that I got Microsoft Office to download today;after I got it downloaded my mom told me that her laptop had died. Isn't that a crazy the same day that I finally get Microsoft Office to download my mom's laptop battery completely dies on her and I was about to finish my resume too. My resume is on my mom's dead computer right now so I'm kinda of glad  that I did use the online resume builder, simply because I have some of the information to create a new resume.

Even though my actually almost finished resume is on my mom's computer, I need to whip up something today. I have an awesome friend from high school, we're in choir together; she's going to help me with my resume tomorrow when we meet up. We haven't seen each other since I graduated from high school which was about five years ago. So I'm a little nervous but purely excited to see her , plus we live 5 minutes away from each other we didn't know this until last week.

What do you think of the online resume builders?

No comments:

Post a Comment