Friday, August 31, 2012

It's A Warm Friday

Wow to think about summer is about to be official over, with everyone back in school. You’d think the temperature outside would go down also since summer is over. However where I live it seems the weather gets hotter each day. As you can see below it's pretty hot where I live, upper 90's all day and even at night it's still warm.


 So I'm going to take advantage of this great weather this weekend, plus it's labor day weekend. Which means a family BBQ at my grandpa's near Huntsville, so I have a pretty busy weekend planned. I will take pictures and blog about what I took to my family BBQ over the weekend and anything else that is interesting. 

Do you have any interesting plans for this weekend?

What would you do if you had sunny weather for the next week? 

2 comments:

  1.  We both have to work today, but spent the weekend biking, walking & playing with the pups in the yard.  I hope you had/have a great time at the bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice weekend yourself too!

    ReplyDelete