Monday, August 27, 2012

Mad World, Really It Is.

I'm writing this post at 11:15pm on Monday, while listening to Mad World by Gary Jules on Pandora. For some reason this song triggered me to write this post that it is really a mad world. I say this with the context of a grain of salt regards to the job market. I am currently searching for a job & have been for the past year since I left my last job on good terms. However I haven't been that lucky with finding a new job nor a company that has been willing to hire me yet. 

But! I got a email from anonymous company which I am not going to name offering me a job at a kinda of local area but they want to pay me less than the industry standard for the job. Which I was very confused about 1. I'm a experienced in this field, 2. I have highly great feedback from previous supervisor's for my work. This made me think wow this is really a mad world, and I am just now noticing it in regards to the job market.

The lyric's that I think relate to this post are paraphrased below:

.."I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very,very
Mad World, mad world..."

However on the other hand, I can say that I do understand it's a tough job market right especially with a weak economy and bad politics going on. I apologize for ranting about how it's a crazy world right now, I could go on but I'm not going to. I do apologize again for not blogging, I have been way to busy looking for jobs that blogging is on the far back burner, but I think I'm going to make a honest attempted at trying to blog more. It feels nice to blog, it's like singing it lightens the soul to a place of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment