Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just no I say!

Today was Monday , I wished it was Tuesday. Only reason why I wished it was  Tuesday is my first Friday of the week for me. I haven't posted that I work a call center and anyone who has work/worked for a call center. Very well know that their are always the weird shifts as people will say. Well I work one of those shifts but almost normal my weird shift is M-F. That makes you guess what I work, well one hint is I only work four days a week. Two days on , one day off, two days on, two days off. I love it but if I was to go back working 13hr shift vs four days a week I would say no.
Basically I have rethinking about my hours and how I personally feel hinted the name of title of this post. I feel like everyday should be Monday or Friday. That is my blah post for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment