Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Skyline

This action packed horror sci-fi movie , wasn't original at the top of my rent list. But as my family started to tell me about the movie I became interested. Even after many reviews and watching multiple trailers I broke down and rent the movie.




Now with me having netflix streaming from my wii, I didn't want to rent the movie longer than I was going to watch it.So with my new found love blockbuster express, I rented Skyline you can't blame me I mean it was only a buck to rent the movie.

In regards to the movie it was good I felt that it could have been better. I like the movie overall , I felt that plot was different than most movies. The trailers to the movie didn't do any justice to the movie; this is one of those movies that you have to watch to really understand why its such a good movie. The directors take on how he filmed the movie was just wonderful, this movie really tricks you.

 Just when you think you know whats going to happen, something else happens instantly. As far on my scale of rating it would be 7 and the only reason why is because of the ending. I felt that the movie was shorted a little and could have a better ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment