Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just Juice ...

I usually a person who doesn't like fresh juiced beets or anything like that , but I have changed my opinion about beets. I recently got a chance to go to Central Market in Houston , Texas. Omg! I love this grocery store its what a store should be.

When you first walk into the store you are in the produce section, its big. Its my favorite produce section I have seen to this date. In this same area they juice the veggies and fruit that they sell. Their were quiet a few options I got two of the juices: ABC (apple ,beet , carrot) Juice and Carrot Orange Juice.


The flavor of the Carrot Orange was very very well balanced I would have to say. The other juice ABC which I didn't take a picture of was different but won me over on liking beets.

No comments:

Post a Comment