Thursday, February 23, 2012

Catching Up

I am so sorry for the lack of posts but I have been off in lala land recently. So my mind wasn't thinking about blogging but I do have alot to catch up on here on the blog.  Yesterday I got to see one my childhood friends we have known each other since we were 9. 

It has been four years since I have seen her since I moved away from Texas to Oregon , but now that I moved back I was lucky to see her. It was nice to catch up with an old friend and see that a lot has changed in four years; my friend she now has two little boys and is married. 

Oh boy did that make me to start feeling old , I mean most of the people I knew from high school are now married or have children. As far as me, she got to meet my lovely sweet boyfriend yesterday that she has heard so much about.

That's all I have to post today , I am curious have you ever had a meetup with old childhood friend that just made you realize that your getting older?




No comments:

Post a Comment