Thursday, February 9, 2012

Say Wheat?

I don't know where to start, but what I do know to say is that I no longer eat wheat. I am not gluten free just wheat free ; when I removed wheat from my diet in the past few days. I  have felt lighter and my stomach area wasn't bloated anymore. Plus I started to loose weight again and felt great.
Source

I am very new to not eating wheat so this is going to interesting , needless to say my family supports me in my decision of going wheat free. However I found that I want to tempt myself with things that have wheat and afterwards I am all bloated and heavy.

So being wheat free is one of my many changes to my diet but this is the biggest change. It going to be a journey on how to eat wheat free, so I am going to start weekly posts of my wheat free meals or finds.

Please feel free to leave me any comments or good recipes to wheat free meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment