Sunday, March 25, 2012

Random Sunday

Today, me and dirp man decide to try loving hut. It happens to be about 30 mintues or less from where I live. So we head off looking for loving hut because dirp man want something to satisfy his chicken craving. So here are some photos of what we ate.
The first photo is dirp man's Golden Nuggets; he though delicious. I personally thought that the Golden Nuggets were good.
The second photo I picked out the wontons they offer, I was feeling in the mood for something crunchy. The wontons did fix that craving after one; the wontons were not my favorite.
The third photo is of the BBQ sandwich that loving hut offers. Dirp Man and I love this sandwich in fact we both fought over who was going to eat the sandwich. We end up splitting the sandwich to be fair. The flavors were excellent , it was very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment