Thursday, October 11, 2012

Random Thursday Things


So I'm kinda in the middle of figuring out when I actually start work or not. Right now I'm waiting to hear back if I go to orientation or not on Saturday; so I haven't though of what to blog for vegan mofo. So I'm going to show some of my random things from my week so far that I have either made myself or want to get or try. 

My homemade "Thai" Cabbage Stir Fry only 8 ingredients.

Boyfriend's choice for dinner & yes those are Gardein Chicken Tenders.

Random dinner all homemade by me.

My new favorite bread pistachio cranberry bread.

I saw this in Kroger & Randall's\
 near me.

I apologize for the low quality of photo's, they are from my phone. Side note I do have a high grade Nikon camera but the battery is completely dead and isn't charging. So once it starts charging then I will use it to take pictures of food for better quality.

Have you ever had the Almond, Cashew & Hazelnut Milk before. How was it?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of cranberry pistachio bread! I need to try that. I don't buy nut milk very often myself but lately I've been seeing new brands and flavours that I'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete