The past few days I have been really stressing that I had an interview coming up, which was very important to me. Simply because it was my second interview in the past year that I became unemployed, so I wanted a job badly before my next birthday. So there was alot of stress for me trying to get someone or a company to hire me within less than 66 days or so. That hard work plus lot of time, really paid off yesterday; I got a part time job. I'm happy as can be even though it's not my dream job, it's a job I get to work with people face to face everyday which is nice.
So since I got myself a job, I decided that I deserved a treat. So I made myself a chocolate milkshake with banana and sweet cacao nibs in it. It was a perfect treat to fill that reward that I deserved. Now I did record the recipe below can be adjusted to fit your needs.
Chocolate Milkshake w/ Sweet Cocoa Nibs
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 cup So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Medium Size Banana
- Handful of Nativa's Naturals Organic Raw Sweet Cacao Nibs
- 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Peanut Butter (optional)
For this recipe all you really need is a single serving size blender and a spoon. I basically add only a little coconut ice cream but next time will add more for more of a thick milkshake recipe. This recipe gives you a milkshake that's in between.
1. So get your single serving size blender cup put in the ice cream at the bottom.
2. Then peel the banana and break into chunks, after that is done then put banana in the cup.
3. Put coconut milk into the blender cup
4. Put any peanut or nut butter in it (optional)
5. Sprinkle a handful of sweet cacao nibs and blend for 30 seconds.