Friday, August 29, 2014

Release Hot News #VeganMoFo2014 is coming

Hello, everyone this is start of VeganMoFo aka Vegan Month of Foo; its the time of year that a team of bloggers unite to kick up this wonderful blogging event. They are such a wonderful team of people that in fact you don't have to be vegan to be of it but you do have to post 100% percent vegan recipes during the event. 

This year is the 8th Annual Vegan Month of Food (aka VeganMoFo) is ready to take the internet by cats and dogs. September 1,2014, is the date that several hundred bloggers and now including instagrammers from all over the globe will commit to posting vegan food for at least 5 days a week for the whole month of September. Most dedicated participants try to blog all 30 days. Food writers, bloggers and home cooks will write about what they eat, what they cook and even what they imagination to cook with the intention of showing off the wide and delicious world of vegan food. Some participants use VeganMoFo as a motivation to tackle massive culinary projects, some choose a theme for each day or for each week; while others take the challenge on of daily posts from the seams of their pants!

Ha! that's me this year I'm doing this from the seams of my pants, yes I do have a theme but it's on the fly when it comes to writing up posts. On to the press release info, early I mention that instagrammers are part of this even this year. This is something new to the VeganMoFo event, in fact there is a hashtag you can you during the event which is #veganmofo2014. That way if you are curious what vegans are eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - you can take a look and will be amazed at the variety meals and foods. I mean there will be everything from summer produce, family dinners, green smoothies, mountains of cookies, waffles, and ice cream. 

Local blogger Ashley Nikole of Southern Purple Vegan is one of the blogs participating this year. She first began Southern Purple Vegan back in 2011 which focused on her love for vegan food, local restaurant reviews, food recipes and much more about her journey in Texas. 

An alphabetized list of all participating blogs and Instagram accounts will be posted online at the Vegan MoFo Headquarters International (http://www.veganmofo.com). There you will also find information about generating an RSS feed to help you keep track of all the food writing. Vegan MoFo can also be followed on Twitter @veganmofo. VeganMoFo is a grassroots event that has evolved from an international community of vegans who love to cook, and are passionate about sharing their love of vegan food with the rest of the world. First organized by famed vegan chef and cookbook author Isa Chandra Moskowitz (theppk.com), Vegan MoFo has been gathering more and more enthusiasts each year. Anyone interested in food should definitely go online and check it out. And be prepared for a growling stomach!

Wow! Did you get all that awesome information? Isn't it exciting?????! My theme is slightly random, I'm keeping it interesting needless to say I have three themes at one time. My main theme is dinner with a movie, which I pair a vegan meal to the movie I am watching, my other theme is vegan lunches for work and last but not least my 3rd theme is my love for vegan food finds/grocery hauls. I might even include a few vegan friendly places around my area I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment