Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Movie Review: Underwold Awaking 3D

Source

I have been a big fan of the Underworld series since it started back when I was in high school. I was and still are completely obsessed with anything related to Vampires , Zombies or Werewolves. I was excited when a couple months ago I heard that there was going to be a NEW Underworld movie; I was thrilled!


I didn't know until recently that Underworld Awaking was going to be in 3D, however I was excited. I love it when action packed movie's are in 3D it just makes the movie better in my opinion. With the new technology that has come out in 3D movies I had hope that this movie was going to be good. Before I went to see the movie I started to read reviews on Rotten Tomatos website and I was very worried that Underworld Awaking was a bad movie based on all the reviews. That didn't really stop me from seeing the movie because I loved the original Underworld. 



I was glad that I went & saw Underworld Awaking in 3D it was not a mistake. I do believe if I didn't see it in 3D that the movie may have not have been as good. The effects of 3D used in this movie was excellent very well placed in the right parts of the movie , didn't seem out of place with Underworld movie. In fact I hope that they make another one especially with the way they end the movie they better making another Underworld movie & it better be in 3D.

Source


I think I may go see the movie again but in a better theater the one I went to there 3D was off a little so it messed with my eyes. Usually that doesn't happen if you go to a movie theater that takes care of there 3D equipment. I got to see a few previews for upcoming 3D movies such like Resident Evil: Retribution, which I have seen the trailer already but I got to see it in 3D. 



No comments:

Post a Comment