Monday, January 16, 2012

Weight loss update & Weekend Fun pt.1

I have alot about this weekend to post so I am going to break it down into two post's so that I don't scary you off with alot of words. However I did good this week on weight loss I lost 4.4 lbs but gained +1.8lbs so I figured I am still doing good with my weight loss journey. I didn't really keep track of what I eat this past week but this upcoming week I'll start posting what I eat week to week while I lose weight.

Source

Beside's the weight loss update , I had a great weekend. I am going to break down my weekend into multiple post's for this week because I splurged and got things that I normally don't get. I loved that I got to go to the Farmer's Market on Kirby in Houston; I am not sure if that's the right street or not. It was beautiful weekend , great weather and beautiful tomato's.

My mom showing how big the tomato is compared to the others.
This is just a quick short post I am working on the other parts of this post of this past weekend. I didn't get any photo's of remaining part of the farmer's market except for a few awesome photo's of the things I splurged on.

Beautiful tomato's from farmer's market
What's your favorite thing about going to Farmer's Market, leave a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment