Monday, January 23, 2012

Why The Disappearing Act?

I know that I didn't really post anything after Wednesday of this last week, I just didn't have the motivation to get on the computer. I was in a mood of avoiding technology except my iPhone which has all my email accounts setup on it.

Source
I was glad to not be near a computer for a couple days and not having to post anything. I was able to enjoy myself and rethink about how I am going to blog. I realized that I kinda suck at blogging I am not the best blogger nor the most consent blogger either but I realized that I write from my heart about subjects that are dear to me. 

Source
I realized that when my heart isn't fully into something then I don't complete it, however with my mini break. I really did miss posting things in fact I have lots to write about. It is the year of the dragon so there is luck heading my way since I am dragon in Chinese zodiacs.

Have you ever had one of those moments where you were glad to not have to deal with technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment