Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who said vegan pizza wasn't good.

When I moved to Texas, I was in a rude awaking because this is the land of meat and potatoes. I got kinda of worried that I wouldn't be able to find a decent pizza place that I could eat at besides Domino's. I'll save my thoughts on Domino's for another day, however I did find a pizza place thanks to my wonderful mom.


Russo's New York Pizzeria was the place that my mom recommend to me , I was worried that they used eggs. Will I emailed the company directly and asked if they used eggs in the pizza dough. I got a very quick reply within 2 hours stating no they do not use eggs in the dough and they are happy to work with people whom do not eat dairy nor meat.


Front of the pizza box


With knowing that I ordered a pizza from the website , I got Hearty Healthy Veggie. It includes:
A close up


This pizza was better than a pizza with cheese , that's what my mom said and she is omi. So that surprised me alot and showed that pizza without cheese is pretty damn good. Tell me what your favorite pizza place is? Mines Russo's New York Pizzeria

No comments:

Post a Comment