Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time Flys

It's been awhile since I blogged, and I feel bad for not posting anything. I have written down a lot of stuff via paper and meaning to transfer on to my blog. I have been wanting just to write things down first and then typing them up later. I have new things to let everyone know about like I am eating wheat again but in very very small portions.

It seems that I can be very sensitive to wheat depending on a couple of factors, like if I eat it more than twice in a day I have problems. This has made things easier for me to make meals with being said. I have also been cooking from scratch making my own recipes and have so much needed learning experiences. With these learning experiences it made me understand why I love cooking. It's a simply joy of creating something and figuring out the flavors to match with the food.

Needless to say it sparked something in me to want to be a chef and will I have looked into going to school for it. In Texas there is a culinary school just for vegetarians & vegans. Which I was very excited about and have looked into but is expensive. Plus my family doesn't want me to be a chef because I will not make any money.

So as you can see there has been a lot going on plus I have been looking for a job. The job hunting has been going on for about 4 months and so far no luck. Which is very sad, I have experience but yet not able to find me a job. So please excuse me if me nor dirp man posts anything sometimes time flys and life gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment