Friday, December 30, 2011

Foodie Friday


***Foodie Penpal Reveal***
Today is a fun day it's foodie Friday and I get to reveal my foodie penpal.  Yay!
I found out about Foodie Penpals from when I was looking through my favorite blog Veggie Next Door.


Opening the box from Leah o ooh bubble wrap.
I sent my box off to my Foodie Penpal, then a couple days later I got my box from Leah. She was my Foodie Penpal this month; unfortunately she is blog-less but never the less super awesome with what she sent me. I was very surprised about the goodies in store for me, everything in the box was something that I have not tired before . 
Lovely note from Leah explaining everything in the box for me.
Everything from the box and the front of the card from Leah.

Leah, was super awesome she got me some of her favorite goodies and  I loved everything in the box; It was all very delicious. I got a wonderful Gingersnap Larabar ( love larabar's) , a carton of coconut water, a  carrot cake bar and a bag of Stacy's Toasted Garlic Bagel Chips.
I love these it's my new addiction.

Needless to say she got me setup with some new favorite's especially the Stacy's Bagel Chips and the  Gingersnap Larabar. Now here's the fabulous information about Foodie Penpal & about it

In case
you’re a new reader, here’s a reminder of what the program is all
about:

-On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via
email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get
their mailing address and any other information you might need like
allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies
in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the
goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items
or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also
include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining
what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
-You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items
depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about
flat rate boxes!)
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re
a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short
guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you
received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry
about writing a post for that month. *US Residents only please at this
time- hopefully we can expand soon!*

If you’re interested in participating for January, please send  an
email to Lindsay at theleangreenbean@gmail.com and include the
following information:
-Your full name
-Your email address
-Your blog name/address
-Your twitter handle (if applicable)

Lindsay will need to hear from you by January 4th as pairings will be
emailed on January 5th!

5 comments:

  1. Lindsay @ The Lean Green BeanDecember 30, 2011 at 1:20 PM

    oooh i've never tried the roasted garlic pita chips! sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun package! Larabars are a big hit with our group, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's seems like it. I mean who can not love a larbar they are just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they were wonderful , I wish  I could tell you where to get them but I have been looking. No luck yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your favorite blog? I'm blushing :-)

    So glad to see you were able to join in the Foodie Pen Pals fun! I missed it in Dec & Jan due to my trip, but I'll be joining back next month!

    ReplyDelete