Friday, December 9, 2011

Quick Artichoke & Olive Ravioli Dinner


So I got Rising Moon Organics Artichoke & Olive Ravioli for the first time from Whole Foods. The only reason I have never bought this before is because I do not like any faux cheese things , that even includes soy based cheese made out of tofu.

I didn't want to put pasta sauce over this ravioli because I wanted to actually taste it and see if I like it or not. So I whipped up a few things to make the ravioli taste great, I pulled things out of my kitchen that need to be used. 


I decided to cut up some walnuts , onion, and chopped garlic with a few spices ; heated it up in a sauce pan with olive oil for about 5 minutes. Then I add in some fresh basil from my little garden ; cooked & sauteed then I mixed it with the ravioli. At the end I add in some fresh tomato, and tossed the dish to mix the flavors.


I actually liked the ravioli this way , and even didn't mind that it had soy ricotta cheese in it. 
Have you ever had anything from this company?


No comments:

Post a Comment