Monday, December 12, 2011

I felt like a kid in a candy store but only with cupcakes


This past weekend was my birthday weekend, and my family made it a big a event. On Saturday I got to go to Sprinkles Cupcake's in Houston , it's in a nice part of Houston. Most of the parking was valet parking , so me and my mom waited like 15 minutes or so circling the parking lot to find a spot. 

Picture of Sprinkles inside.
We finally found a spot right up front after circling for 15 minutes and their was a crazy line going out the door, I managed to get a picture while waiting in line. However Sprinkles only has one type of vegan cupcake which is the Red Velvet Cupcake, note lots of people say that it is the best cupcake. My mom even stole a bite of my cupcake and was like " Omg that is vegan , I didn't know that vegan cupcakes could be that good."



I got the cupcake on Saturday the day before my birthday , I would have to say that it was better than any other cupcake I have ever had. I was kind upset that I ate my birthday dessert the day before, however on the day of my birthday my family secretly. Went back to Sprinkles; and got 6 cupcakes , two we're for me.

Vegan Red Velvet Cupcake with V on top.
I have ton's to share from my birthday weekend, but Sprinkle's was the first thing I wanted to share with everyone.
 Have you ever had any cupcake from Sprinkle's?



No comments:

Post a Comment